It takes about one minute for us to get your server online after your order is placed.
Your server will come preconfigured to run PHP apps, including those built using Symfony, Laravel and Zend Framework and pre-installed APC caching will make your sites faster.
Managing your VPS is easy. Our control panel makes a VPS as simple to configure as a shared hosting account.
Try ServerGrove with our 30-day money back guarantee.
Don’t worry, there’s no long-term contract and you can cancel or change your plan at any time.
- + What versions of PHP do you have installed in your VPS images?You can pick from multiple PHP versions. The cPanel default profile includes PHP versions 7.4 and PHP 8. EasyApache 4 supports PHP versions 5.4 through 5.6, PHP versions 7.0 through 7.4, and PHP 8.0 through 8.1.
- + Are there any penalities for cancelling the account?Nope, you can cancel at anytime.
- + Do you charge for your control panel?The control panel and services such as monitoring, graphs, email admin, DNS manager, Apache manager, MySQL manager and all the other goodies are included with most of the VPS packages.
- + How many domains can I host on a VPS?There is no set limit to the number of sites you can host. However, there is a limit to the number of Cpanel accounts hosted (the limit depends on the Cpanel license). Since every site varies in traffic, disk space and how many processes it requires, number of domains also depends on the resources available on a VPS (such as RAM, Disk space etc..). The nice part of a VPS is that you can always add more resources when you need them without even rebooting your server.
- + How do I get more disk space?The best way is to upgrade the VPS package. We provide a range of packages that can cover any needs.
- + Can I run my own email servers on the VPS?Of course. Sendmail is also included in the preconfigured plans.
- + Is it possible to request additional RAM when needed?Your server scales on demand, in fact, you don’t even have to reboot when you upgrade. Simply place the upgrade order and it’s done.
- + Do you offer DNS?Yes, the control panel has a fully functional DNS manager. We run our own DNS servers so you don’t have to.
- + Can I use Google apps with my VPS?Sure! Our control panel even has a one click setup that will fully configure the DNS to work with Google apps.
- + What happens if I go over my monthly network data transfer?If you go over by a few GBs we won’t invoice you. If you regularly go over your limit or go over your limit be a large amount, we charge $0.20 per GB, however, if you plan to go over the limit contact us in advance and you can purchase additional bandwidth at $0.10 per GB.
- + How does the email service work?It’s actually quite simple, when you sign up we give you access to our email servers. When you setup a domain in the control panel, you may choose to enable the email service which will automatically setup the DNS to direct email traffic for that domain to our email severs. Then you can create and manage email accounts from the control panel.
- + How many concurrent connections can a VPS handle?That really depends on the VPS plan you have and software you are running, and since you have root access, you can set these limits to whatever you want.